Showcase your images and win the first prize!
Photographers of all ages, backgrounds and experience levels are invited to enter their best images into the LEMAG’s Long Exposure Photo Contest – Winter 2019 edition for a chance to win £££ and get featured.
Submission deadline: March 30th, 2019 at midnight UK time.
The results will be announced on April 10th, 2019.
1st prize: £500 + One-page image feature on LEMAG website + interview
2nd prize: £300 + Half-page image feature on LEMAG website + interview
3rd prize: £100 + Half-page image feature on LEMAG website
Additionally, 10 other ‘commented’ entries will feature on the contest award webpage.
GBP 23 per entry
Accepted number of images: 5.
Enter by using PayPal button below.
Alternatively please email Derek Michalski to enter the contest.
LEMAG’s Long Exposure Contest entry rules:
- There is no limit to the number of individual images or image series each photographer may submit.
- You must be a member of LEMAG Facebook community to enter. If you are not, please join our group on Facebook first: https://www.facebook.com/groups/289185194921864/.
- The photographer(s) must be the author(s) of the pictures submitted in his/her/their name. Any violation of this rule will result in immediate disqualification.
- All photographs must be long exposure photographs done with shutter speed lower than 1/250 sec.
- A picture can only be entered once, either as a single picture or as part of a story, or as part of a body of work in Long-Term Projects. Pictures submitted more than once will be removed from the contest.
- Pictures can be submitted whether or not they have been published.
- Image format accepted: JPEG only, 72 dpi.
- All entries are done electronically to the email address provided below.
- Payment of the entry fee must be done along with submitting the images. Failure to pay the entry fee will result in images being withdrawn from the competition.
- If you are paying from outside UK please make sure to include any fees that may be applicable by your bank. Only full entry fee will secure your taking part in the contest.
- Pictures must not show the name of the photographer, agency, or publication, or any other information (these details can be included in the metadata of the pictures but must not be visible on the picture itself).
- Each entry should be marked with name, address, contact telephone number (both daytime and evening) and where the photo was taken.
- Organisers reserve the right to cancel the competition should the number of entries was not satisfactory. In an unlikely case his should happen all fees will be refunded.
- The Entry Rules and any dispute, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Entry Rules (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by UK law.
- Any dispute arising from the Entry Rules (whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be decided solely and exclusively by the competent court of London.
- The conditions set out in the Entry Rules are binding, and the LEMAG reserves the right to refuse or exclude any entry at its own discretion.